Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holly Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,
Hope to find everyone doing good and looking forward
to the weekend. I bet you thought that you wouldn't see
a post today. Well it almost didn't happen. I got so busy
trying to catch up on everything that I'm behind on that
I totally forgot to post my card until now. This card is
pretty simple. If anyone would like to know how to
make the Triple layer/ decker card, a tutorial can be
found on youtube. Not by me but done by someone else.

I used just red and cream cardstock. A rubber stamp
which I bought at Craft Warehouse last year named
Holly. The sentiment stamp. Green and black ink.
 I added a gold ribbon and a button poinsettia as a
little more embellishment. I put a piece of cream
colored  cardstock inside and stamped a corner with
the Holly stamp. There you have it, a simple Christmas
card. I think tomorrow I'll show you a Halloween card.
Before I go I want to say welcome to my new followers.
Thank you so much to all of you who follow. It
just amazes me that someone would be interested
in what I blog about. Hopefully it is inspiring.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Afternoon!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it's very fabulous designing and art to design a Christmas cards.. same way i try to make it for sending to my best relatives child on christmas for wishing them.

Save the date cards

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Post cards and Invitations for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hugs, Velma