Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Tag

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their day. It
sure turned out to be a beautiful day today. The sun was
out and we climbed back into the 80 degrees mark. This
is going to be a quick post my arm is giving me trouble
again. In my header picture is a tag that I made almost
a month ago.This tag is for the tag swap that I am a
part of. Like I said before, I do have alot of projects that
I have finished it's just taking the time to get pictures of
them taken. It also has to do with all the life interruptions
that happen around me.  I kind of went simple on this
one, but I like how it truned out. Hope you do to. Until
my next post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!!

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Cute, Vel!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank You Deb.

Basslady said...

this tag is absolutely striking!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo