Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lets talk Tuesdays

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. We
are all doing better here the smoke haze is almost
completely gone out of our area. Today I had some
things to do that were going to keep me busy all
day so I had this post scheduled to go up this
morning and as I checked in the afternoon to see
if it had posted and what did I find, that once
again my scheduled posts are not happening. Since
it didn't go up like I wanted it to I revised my post
a little. So here it is.
When I first started blogging I wanted to
share ways of how to save money while still
creating and living life. I kind of left that road for
a bit but I think with the way the cost of everything
going up I want to get on the path of creating and
living life on a dime or more like a stretched five
dollar bill..LOL.. So in talking about Tuesdays I want
to show you what I have found at a store called
Tuesday Morning. In my header picture is one of
the stamp sets that I bought for $1.99 called Coffee
Cafe. Below is another set called Faith Friends.

Not a very good picture my camera was going
dead. It also cost $1.99 . A great verse stamp
set. Below is a set called Wine and Cheese.
Also $1.99.

Just about anything can be found in this store
the only thing is that what they have on hand is
what they have. If you have someone who is into
paper crafts though it is the best place to find
some really good buys. I hope to bring you at least
once a week what things I have found there. Hope
you can find a Tuesday Morning near you. 
 Until my next post
Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

YAY!...for the air finally clearing up! I heard that some fires are still blazing i California though. A whole lot of homes were just consumed. It's so sad. :-( ...And YAY...for you finding bargains too! In this day and time that's the way we all have to start thinking!...Have a good day, Velma!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb the air quality still isn't that great here but it has gotten better and my headache isn't as bad. The fires are still burning here in Washington too but the direction of the smoke has changed. I'm always looking for a bargin and excited when I find one. Hugs, Velma