Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ribbon flowers

Good morning everyone, Hope you all are enjoying your
weekend. This weekend I am taking it easy. No having
to go anywhere or do anything specific. I will be crafting
and relaxing. I wanted to let everyone see what I have
been working on. In my header picture is just a couple
of ribbon flowers that I made for a couple of other
projects. The first one is made out of shear ribbon and
the other two are out of silk ribbon.

I really like how they turned out, that I will be making
more and in different colors. It is amazing how easy
they are to make. There are some great tutorials on how
to make these on youtube for those who would like to
know how to.
Wow another post from me and it's short.
Can you believe that?
Ok so I'm off to create.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Day!!!!!!

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very cute! You know I love a flower! :-]

Paper Sewn Visions said...

You know Deb as I was thinking about you. Really I was because Ilooked at the red one and said to myself I bet Deb would like this one. Strange isn't it. Thank you for the nice comment. Hugs, Velma

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Velma! I will have to look out for a tutorial on these. Thank you for sharing!
Pearl x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Pearl for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Hugs, Velma

Cheryl said...

Your flowers are very pretty!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Cheryl for the kind words. Hugs, Velma