Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. Just a quick post today since
I'm still busy trying to catch up with everything that I got
behind on while I was with dad at the hospital, basically
the garden but not just my garden. Now I'm also taking 
care of dads' too. Anyway in my header picture is some
of the other things that I have found at TJ Max. These 
are the Tim Holtz idea-ology journals and two note pads.
The two larger journals were $5.99 each and the smaller
one was $4.99 I got two of those also. 

I found two of the note pads and grabbed those for a
$1.99. I still see a few haul videos that now TJ Max has
some of Martha Stewarts Halloween items but I just
haven't made it back in to see what else I can find.
Tuesday Morning has had some of the Tim Holtz
 embossing folders. Wish there was a Tuesday
Morning closer than two hours away. Oh well.
Now for a reminder. Don't
forget about the challenge that is happening over at
No Matter Which Challenge Blog, link is below.
We would love for you to join in.
Until my next post Have a Splendid Evening!!!!!

No comments: