Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Masculine card

Good Morning Everyone.
Can you believe that I have done more posts this week than I have in
the last couple of months. I know totally amazing isn't it. Well I hope
that you are all doing well. As most of you can see I am doing great.
Especially because I am crafting again and blogging. In my header
picture is another masculine card that I made. Hope you like it.
 
 
Hopefully in a few days I will be able to open up my Etsy shop
again. Just waiting for paypal to verify everything no thanx to the
thieves that messed up my life for a couple of weeks. I just thank
the Lord that I caught it before they emptied my account,
 
On a brighter note we are getting cooler days and no longer in the
hundred degree weather here. So I'm off to create. Until my next
post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!! 

No comments: