Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Thrifty Tuesday 7/13

Good Morning my fellow bloggers.
Hope to find all of you doing well. The weather here is climbing
again so I'm trying to just stay cool. I know it has been some time
since I have posted a Thrifty Tuesday so finally here is one. In the
header picture is a Zutter machine that I found at Tuesday Morning.
The Zutter is a machine that binds scarapbooking albums together
with the wire.

As you see in the picture on the box it came with two sets of wire one
in white and one in black. It also came with three sets of chipboard covers.
This is what is really going to aww all of you. It cost me twenty dollars.
The machine normally sells for close to seventy dollars. It was a steal.
I know that there are all kinds of other brands that have come out and this
one is what most would call last years model. That really doesn't matter
to me. Like I've said before, if you are willing to wait you can find
some really great deals. Last week when I stopped in at Tuesday Morning
I found that they were having a clearance sale with up to 60% off on
specially marked items.  I bought a few things and I'll show them to you
at a later date,
So until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!

No comments: