Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mini album pages #2

Good morning everyone.
I hope to find you all keeping cool. We are slowly getting
warmer every day. Luckily it cools down at night. The next
few days will bring three digit temperatures here. I will be
doing my chores early then that way I can just lounge around
in the hotter part of the day, Ok enough about the weather.
Lets talk about my header picture which is another page
of that mini album that I struggled with.
 

I love this cardstock that I didn't want to cover it up. I put three
tags on the page so that pictures can be put on them or they can
use them all for journaling. I know it looks a little plain but I just
can't cover the page up. Believe me I have tried and nothing looks
good to me. Let me know what you think.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: