Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Running late and mini album

Good Hump day to everyone!!!!!
I know that I'm running late in posting today. I have had
a summer cold and last night I think I hit the peek of it
because I felt real achy. I slept in today but woke up feeling
so much better.
In my header picture is a page from a mini album that I have
been working on .
 

As you see in the photo above I made it so a picture can also
go on this page. For some reason this mini has been a real task
for me.  It just isn't coming together like I would like it to.
I'm using some of the Le Romantique collection from Graphic
45 along with some other collections and that may be the
problem. I was really thinking about just trashing the whole
thing but now I feel it is a challenge and I need to conquer
it. I'm up for a challenge.....LOL.....
Speaking about challenges ha ha ( sneaky huh) don't forget
about our last challenge over at NMWC blog. Link below
Hope you will join us.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!
I'm off to do all my chores before it gets to hot.

1 comment:

marion said...

It looks lovely Velma, hugs, Marion