Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trifty Tuesday and a change of the brains

Hello blog world and all my followers.
Hope to find you all doing well. I'm trying not to melt in this
heat wave that we are having.  We are suppose to be cooling
down but not by much. We will make it through it like we
always do. So onward to my header picture. I found this stack
at Biglots for five dollars. It called The Wizard of OZ made by
Paper House.

There are twelve different pages and you get two of each page
but the two pictured here are my favorites. The pages are
double sided. The page with the shoes says "It's all about the
shoes". Just love these pages. Don't you?
Ok so as you all noticed I missed posting a couple of days
and the reason for that is that I finally found a computer desk
that I really liked which means that I had to re-arrange again
so that I could set up my desk top (the big brain). Once I get
everything set up I will take a picture of it. How I missed my
desk top because it is much faster than the old laptop. So I put
off getting on the laptop but finally bit the bullet because I
needed all the pictures that I had taken for blogging and my
etsy shop. 
Well
I'm off to find what I need to get everything put away again.
.........LOL........
Wish me luck that I find what I'm looking for. Until my next
post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: