Monday, January 6, 2014

Altered can with Ladies Diary

Good Monday Morning/ Afternoon everyone.
Hope everyone is staying warm. I've been watching the news and
I am seeing all the bad weather that is happening on the other side
of the U.S. I was so into the news today then a few phone calls
that I had to take ( mother-in-law )that I almost forgot to post
on my blog. I guess better late than never.
In my header picture is a taller can than the one I posted about
yesterday. I used the Ladies Diary cardstock from Graphic 45. I
added some lace and some flowers from Prima. It gave my project
dimension. I know you really can't see it in the pictures but the flowers
are there.

Different shots trying to give the all around view.

This would look to great on my dresser. It can be used to store
all kinds of things ( cotton balls, q-tips, manicure items) just
a few ideas. I hope you like it. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments: