Thursday, January 9, 2014

Paper bag mini

Good Morning everyone!!!!!!
Hope everyone is finding a warm place to be and keeping safe.
Since so many are staying inside hopefully you are spending
some of your time to create, read or just relax.
I have been creating and looking at my header picture is proof
of that. I created this mini album from paper bags. I also used my
Zutter machine for the first time on this project. I am breaking
the posting of this album into two parts because of all the pictures.

The album measures 6 inches by 4 and 3/4 inches.

I made journaling cards for the pockets.
I used the DCWV Tres Chick stack for most of this album along
with scraps from other projects.

Another pocket and journaling card
 
I also made a few photo mats for the album

I just wished that my albums would come together a little faster.
Making albums is somewhat hard for me. I love the albums that
I see on other bloggers posts with all the embellishments but I
just can't bring myself to embellish. I guess I'm more of a clean and
simple type. Well I hope you like what you see so far. Until my next
post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!





No comments: