Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Bunny Valentine

Hello Everyone!
Hope to find everyone doing well.
Sorry for being MIA again. I have spent the last week and a half
helping a very dear friend. Her family and of course her got ill with
the flu so I kept checking on them and going to the store for them
to get them what they needed. My routine was to get them what
they needed then I would go to their house ring the bell leaving the
items they needed at the door and running like heck hoping not to
get the flu bug they had. As soon as they started feeling
better I started to feel a sore throat coming on so I made sure to get
plenty of fluids and rest. I didn't get real sick which was good. Just
when I thought that I was good to go I ended up with a stomach bug.
My 50th birthday happened somewhere in between all this illness
so I postponed all plans. I am finally feeling good again not great but
it's better then bad.....LOL.....

This is another card that I made for Beths' challenge

The Bunny I believe came from Stamp Fairy but not real sure.
If anyone knows for sure who the artist is please let me know
so that I can give credit where credit is due. I water colored
the bunny. I like how it turned out. Hope you like it.
Until my next post stay healthy and safe.

No comments: