Sunday, January 5, 2014

Altered Peanut can

Good Sunday Morning!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and has found a few
minutes to craft. I have had a few moments to make it to my craft
space after getting all the decorations put away and have done
some crafting. As you see like I said before less cards this year and
more crafting like what you in the header picture. In the  header
picture is a peanut can that I altered. The reason I used a peanut
can is because my husband likes his peanut snacks that we end
up with a few cans. Some of the cans have been used to store
nails, bolts and of course nuts for the bolts....LOL...... My
husband decided that he had more than enough of these cans
and I didn't need to save them. As I was getting ready to throw
the cans away I took a second look at them wondering if I could
do something with them, low and behold my altered peanut can.
 

I washed the can with soap and water to get all the nut oil out of it.
Using some Mulberry paper and a cutout from some Graphic 45
cardstock I mod podged it to the can. I then added a rose to the top.
The rose is some of my stash that I am trying to use from my floral
making days. I hope you like it. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!! 

No comments: