Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My first one 12 by 12 sheet mini album

Hello everyone.
I really can't say good morning or good afternoon because it is
way late in the day. I do hope you are all doing fine and keeping warm.
Sorry about no post yesterday but I have been having some technical
difficulties. When I plug my camera in and download pictures it all goes
well, but as soon as I unplug the camera my pc will go off-line and it
takes me some time to get it back on line. I figured that with all the
problems that I was having I should get all my pictures taken and load
them up. Well that didn't go to well my card was full and then the
battery died, so here I am finally posting to my blog. The little road
blocks of life can't and won't stop me....LOL... I will just laugh at it.
In my header picture is a one sheet mini album that I made for the
very first time. The mini measures 4 and 3/4 in. by 3 in.

This post will be a little picture heavy. The first page and the pocket
on the first page below.


the next page and the pocket on the second page below.


Third page and the pocket on the third page below.

Next is the last page.


The back of the mini album.
So there it is my first one12 by 12 sheet mini. 
It was very easy to make and a lot of fun. I hope you like it.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Evening!!!!!!! 

No comments: