Thursday, January 23, 2014

Will you be?

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope to find all of you doing well and staying warm. Not to
brag but our days here are beautiful for it being winter. The only
downside is that we are very dry and now we are in fire danger.
This is the earliest in the year that they can remember of us being
in fire danger . We are all hoping we get some rain.
Ok so now onto my card. Here is another card that I created for
Beths' challenge


It is a window card
Just a very simple card. I used one of the Spellbinders dies to
create the lattice work on the front.
Well as you can all see I have been creating cards after I said
that I was going to do less cards and more craft projects. Nothing
like eating crow.....LOL.....Oh well
Hope you like my card. Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!
 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is so sweet and pretty. Love the lattise frame!

Much Love,
Chelsea

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Chelsea.