Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beths' Challenge #2

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope to find you all doing well and staying warm. It has been
a crazy weather year all over. We are glad to finally be getting
some rain which has been needed around here, especially since
we have had three forest fires in our neck of the woods. Way
to early in the year for that don't you agree?
The card in my header picture is for the second challenge that
Beth was hosting. Challenge #2 was to make a card for Christine
and her husband. Christine has a youtube channel and is part of
Beths' crafting community. Christines husband is in the hospital
and Beth wanted to cheer them up by sending them some cards.

I joined the challenge and this is the card that Christine will
receive from me. Hope you like my card.
So until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!




No comments: