Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine card For Beths Challenge

Good Morning Everyone !!!!
Hope to find everyone doing well. I hope that no one has gotten
that flu bug. I have had a few really full days. I'm trying to catch
up on house work. I still find time to craft. In my header picture
is a card that I made for Valentines day. This card I made for a
special challenge. Beth who does youtube videos is collecting
Valentine cards to send to St. Judes  so that all the children there
will get a card. If you would like to join that challenge you can go to
She gives all the challenge details there. Beths youtube name
is Bethsscrapbookroom
This is just one card of a few that I made to send to Beth.
For this card I used a digi that I got from MMD_Buddy's Digi.
I coloured him with water color pencils. Clear stamp sentiment from
Studio G, added some embellishments and ribbon from my stash.
That's my card, Hope you like it.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!
 
 


No comments: