Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get Well Card for Tom

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying life. I am doing
a lot of crafting with some video watching since we have finally
got some rain. We still don't have any snow on the mountains
but we are hopeful. It is said that it will be raining off and on for
the next few days. Well enough of the weather.
In my header picture is a card that I made for Tom which is for
one of two challenges that Beth has going right now.

Some of the materials I used are Tim Holtz Steampunk embossing
folder, Car stamp Fiskers Twist and Shout, sentiment stamp TPC
Studio Whimsy Greetings, watercolor pencils, Bazzill cardstock,
and scraps from other projects.
Ok a couple of silly things that came to mind while talking about
the weather. Where I grew up we had a radio station that did some
comic skits and one was Joe Momma with the weather. The D.J. would
say and now Joe Momma with the weather Joe would come on and
say this is Joe Momma with the weather and that was it. Mind you
he had an accent and a lot of us would try and copy his phrase. I know
it sounds a little crazy but I turned 50 earlier this month and crazy
things come into my head. The next crazy thing that came into my
head was we were sitting here watching the weather and how the
other side of the U.S. is having all this snow that is not usual. I
told my husband that we needed Superman to rotate the earth so that
we would get that snow up in the mountains where it belongs and
the other half of the U.S. could have their warmer weather. This last
weekend our temperatures were in the mid sixties that it felt like it
was already March. I know I need to get it together before my husband
has me committed. So I will stop for now.
Hope you like my card. Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!
 
 

No comments: