Friday, February 19, 2016

CAS Valentine card

Good Morning!!!!!!
Sorry I'm a little late in posting today. It was a long day
yesterday.  Helped my mother-in-law out because she is
having trouble with her back. I was up late trying to price
everything that I need to get to the shop. So here I am finally
posting for today.
Todays card is a clean and simple card.

The Valentines sentiment was cut out using a die that
I bought from Craft Warehouse here in Medford. Craft
Warehouse is only located in the Pacific Northwest. There
are I think seven stores in this chain. Most of them being
in Washington state one in Idaho and two in Oregon. I go
into this store often because when they do clearances I find
a lot of craft items for a dollar and under. I'm talking about
items from Graphic 45, Tim Holtz, Heidi Swap, Bo Bunny
etc.
I hope you like my card and the info.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay dry and safe.
Be kind to one another. 

No comments: