Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sons' Wedding Invitation

Good Morning!!!!!!!
Did everyone enjoy their extra day off? It will surely make
it a short week for many. I spent most of the day crafting.
Finally I get to share the wedding invitations that I made
for my son and his lovely fiancée. I used my Print Gocco
to silk screen the wording onto the black cardstock. The
black cardstock was the adhered to Burlap paper from the
DCWV The Burlap Paper Stack. The lace and the cardstock
button was added so that it wouldn't look to plain. 
 

Added a little scrapbooking embellishment fiber.
I won't be doing the white on black again it was hard to
do because it is hard to get the white ink to make them.
I was pulling my hair out. I tried several different inks
and they were just to wet and would just make a mess.
The inks that were sold to go with the Print Gocco are
almost obsolete and if you do get your hands on some
they are a bit dried out and very hard to work with. I
I thank the Lord that I got them all done.
Let me know what you think. Thank you for stopping by
Be kind to one another.

No comments: