Tuesday, February 9, 2016

With Sympathy CP

 
Hello everyone!!!
Hope to find you all doing well. In our neck of the woods
the weather was so nice yesterday. Our temperature hit the
70 degree mark. Yes it was very nice but in all honesty we
need the temperature to stay in the 50's for the next couple
of months so that we don't lose our snow base in the
mountains. We don't need another dry summer.
Below are a couple of cards that I actually made in 2015
but just didn't have the time to share them. Thought today
would be a great day to share them with all of you and the
Carolina Panthers. Hahaha. I was hoping that Carolina
would win.
Both cards are sympathy cards using the same stamped
image.
I was creating last year just to much on my plate to share.

Love how both of these cards turned out. Hope all
of you like them too.
I wanted to let you know that I am working on getting the
giveaway that I had put up last year. I am going back and
getting all the names of those that are eligible to win. I
will be drawing a name soon.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day and keep
creating.

 

No comments: