Thursday, February 18, 2016

Love you Bunches Shaker

Good Morning!!!!!!
Looks like winter weather is back here. It rained all day
yesterday and the higher elevations got more snow. I have a
tree that is in bloom already that come spring all I'll probably
see on that tree will be green leaves. I didn't get much
crafting done as my husband was home all day because of
the rain. He will be home again today. That is life in the
construction business.
Onto my card.
 

Todays card is another shaker card that I made for Valentines
day but it could actually be given anytime. The sentiment
just says Love you bunches. I am having a lot of fun making
these cards. I will be making a lot more of this style card. I
love how this one turned out.
Hope you all like this card too.
Thank you for stopping by and be kind to one another

No comments: