Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Good Morning!!!!!
Hope you are all enjoying Valentines day.
Here is my card for today.
The pail is a die cut from Impression Obsession dies
(io dies). I have had this die for a while now and just
got around to using it.

I am one of those crafters that buys the supplies and some
times they sit for a long time before I use it. I am trying to
be better about that. Tidbit one.
Here is another little tidbit. All the hearts that are in the
pail are what we crafters call the negatives. I used my
Martha Stewart Lace heart punch to create a band for
another card and the hearts were left. I don't like throwing
things away that could be used for something else. Yes these
hearts are little and most people wouldn't take the time to
save them. Some would say more trouble than it's worth,
but not me. Something that I do often that drives my
husband nuts. Not all of the hearts come from the
punch. Some are from other things that were cut out
with my cricut. So many times I talk about thinking outside
of the box, up-cycle, and recycle that I need to practice
what I preach. I have other ideas for this pail and I will be
sharing those soon.
Hope you all like my card.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
and last but not lease
Be kind to one another.

No comments: