Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Graduation? Anyone?

Good Morning!!
Hope to find everyone doing well.
I know that there is still some time before any graduations
take place but like I said before I was creating last year, I
was just extremely busy and I never shared it. This one of
the graduation cards that I made last year. Picture below
is a close-up.

Looks like today I am going to try and get the lawn mowed.
Yes you heard that right. That's the beauty of living in
Southern Oregon. The weather is staying in the lower 60's
to the mid 60's. Mowing season starts early for us and most
years we are still mowing in November. I'd rather be
mowing the lawn than to be shoveling snow. I feel bad
for those that are getting hit by some new winter storms.
Be safe everyone!!!!
 
Hope you all like my Graduation box card.
Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you all get a chance
to be creative today and every day. Enjoy your day everyone. 
 
 

 

No comments: