Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Three Chicks Shaker card

Good Morning!!!!!!
Hope to find you all enjoying hump day.
Looking forward to this week being over. I have had
some very full days. I've been shopping for a new cooking
stove. Not because I want a new one but because I need a
new one. The last time I tried to use the oven it took me two
and a half hours just to make biscuits. So I have checked into
whether it would be better to just get it fixed or buy a new
one. Mind you that this is a gas cooking stove. I am getting
a new one.
Now onto my card 
 

I made another shaker card. Easter theme but this time
I used the three dancing chicks stamp instead of the
bunnies. I am having such a blast making these shaker
cards. Hope you all like this card
Thank you for stopping by!
Be kind to one another.

No comments: