Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Altered tags and light box

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers.
Hope to find you all doing well and ready for the week.
I'm ready for the week and trying new things. I purchased
a light photo box so that I can be able to take pictures
during the winter. These pictures of my tags are all done
using the light box. I need to get better lights. We'll see if
lights make the difference. So for now bear with me ok.

 Now let me get to the tags. These tags are K& Company
assorted tag pack of 24. The tags are paper thin so I layered
a cardstock sheet to them to make them sturdy. I added a bee
from Jolee's boutique sticker. I added a metal eyelet and
ribbon.
The next tag.

I added a banner, stamped hello. Sorry I can't tell you who
the maker of the stamp is because it's old and can't read the
maker. The butterfly is a sticker that I bought at the dollar
store.

I added an eyelet and ribbon.
I am trying really hard to use my stash. It grows bigger every
week and I don't put out enough projects a week to actually
make a dent in it. I'm hoping that I am not the only one that
does this. LOL......
Hope you like my projects. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!!

No comments: