Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Tags

Good Morning fellow crafters, scrappers and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well this Wednesday morning.
I'm doing well considering all that I have to do. While I
share  my two tags I'll also share my crazy to do list.

 I made these two Birthday tags to add to my inventory of
merchandise that I want to have for the four shows that I
will be doing.
Yes you heard me right four shows.

Three weekends in a row I will be doing a show and then I
have two weekends of breaks before my last show unless I
get into one more show. Kind of waiting  to see if I am
accepted into it. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Not only am I crafting like mad I'm also working on my videos,
blogging, and trying to keep up with my online shops and the
sales. I just mailed out two packages yesterday. Call me crazy
I know, but I'm doing good in keeping up with things so far. I
just hope I can keep it up.
Hope you like the tags. Thank you for stopping by. Until my
next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!!

No comments: