Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Butterflies and Birdcage tag


Good morning fellow crafters!
Hope everyone is doing well and creating. Sorry for missing
a few days of posts. I had a computer melt down. My computer
didn't melt but I had a fight with it. Before I tell you all about
it let me show you my tag.

This is a smaller tag than usual measuring 2& 3/4"  by 5
& 1/4" 
The cardstock used for this tag is Bazzils Basic Paper Floral
Collage. I used and EK Success punch on a brown paper bag
for the border. The flower is punched out and layered. The 
bling is from Zva Creative and the pearls are Michaels.
Ok so on to my little melt down and a picture of our wood
pile. 
While I was out my husband played on my computer. While he
was using it a prompt came up to preview the new MSN page that
we will all change to October 20. He closed the window out
before leaving the preview page and now I am stuck with that
page. I don't like it. MSN will be changing the page to what
I see as catering to the Iphones and Ipads. We will have to do
a lot of scrolling to look at everything that we were so use to
looking at, at a glance. I was upset with the whole thing and
couldn't even stand to look at my pc. I managed to manipulate
the MSN page and get the old one that was the one before this
one that everyone is using before the next change. If that makes
any sense to you. Remember that if you are going to preview
the new MSN home that you have no other window open and
that you make sure to click on the leave preview to leave that
page all together. I sent MSN an e-mail letting them know that
they should make an MSN app for the phones only and leave
the MSN page for computers.
Ok enough of my rant. Hope you like my tag. Oh and by
the way the wood pile is eight foot high stacked two rows deep
and about twelve feet long rows. We won't freeze this winter.
Thank you for stopping by, until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!! 

No comments: