Friday, October 3, 2014

My Little Witch

Good morning fellow scrappers and crafters!
Hope you are all doing well and creating. Before I
tell you about my card just a little reminder. This is
Breast Cancer Awareness month also tomorrow is
National Card Making Day. There are so many
fun challenges and hops going on. Hope you get to
participate.
Ok on to my card
A clean and simple card. Black and orange cardstock,
the image and sentiment is Graphic 45 Place In Time
collection, the spider web was made using a Martha
Stewart punch, the white pumpkin is an EK Success
embellishment, the bats were punched out with an
EK Success punch, and the mat is cut using a
Spellbinders die.

And there it is my card for today.
Until my next post Have A Great Weekend and remember
to stop and smell the roses.

 

No comments: