Thursday, October 9, 2014

Butterflies and Dragon Fly


Good morning my dear followers.
Hope you are all doing well. I couldn't be better.
A real quick post today. Here are a couple more of the
K & Company tags that I added some embellishments to
and made them a little heavier and sturdy by layering them
on cardstock.
I added a dragonfly to the next tag.
I added a butterfly sticker to the tag below.
 

Gives the tags a little more dimension

The dragonfly embellishment is EK Success Jollee's
Boutique dimensional sticker. The butterfly is from an
old sticker pack that I am not sure who made it. Probably
stickers that were purchased at Walmart many years ago.
So that's it for today. I have a full day today with many
errands to run and a doctors appointment.
Hope you like my quick tags. Until my next post Have
A Splendid Day!!!!
Oh I almost forgot stay tuned for an up and coming
giveaways.

No comments: