Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Pumpkin

Hello my fellow crafters, scrappers and wonderful followers.
Hopefully everyone is doing well. I am finally feeling better.
I can't afford to not be feeling well I have a lot to do like
taking out the garden, cutting, painting, creating etc.
Speaking about creating,
here are a couple of pumpkins that I have been working on.

These pumpkins will be decorating some tables.

To make these pumpkins I used a Spellbinders die (scalloped
oval). I did some folding and then glued the pieces together.
For the stem I used some raffia that has been around for about
a decade in my stash.......LOL..... I rolled it in green ink to give
it that real stem look. I glued the stem to the pumpkin. Well 
there you have it, pumpkins all done. I think I like the orange
pumpkins the best. What do you think?
Oh I almost forgot a little reminder.
Don't forget about my giveaway on my Youtube channel.
Until my next post Have A Great Sunday!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments: