Monday, October 27, 2014

Stocking Zig Zag Card

Good morning fellow crafters, scrappers, and followers.
Hope to find you all doing well and staying dry. In our
neck of the woods we are seeing rain off and on. We are
all really glad to be getting some rain we really need it.
Some of the higher elevations are hoping to get some snow.
Looks like we are getting closer to winter which could
only mean that some of us are thinking of all those Christmas
cards that we have to get done.
Here is another zig zag card that I got done.

I have to tell you a little secret. The stocking on this card
was really pink and white. I had cut out a bunch of these pink
stockings for another project that I had made about a year ago.
I didn't want them sitting around taking up space or going to
waste. So I took a red sharpie and colored them red. Now I can
use them on my Christmas projects.
Hope you like my card. Until the next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!!

No comments: