Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Best To You Tag

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers.
Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. A prayer
for those that were in the path of the tornadoes.
I got myself together today and actually got this posted
very early or to some it may be late night. Which ever it
maybe for you thank you for stopping by.
Today I want to talk about my Christmas tag. 

The cardstock is My Minds Eye Santa Claus collection.
The Holly leaves is K & Company Layered Accents. The
matted sentiment I have no idea who the maker is. If anyone
out there knows please let me know.
I hope you can tell that I am trying to get myself ready for my
first show. I'm doing pretty good at having a good supply of
merchandise.
I hope you like my tag. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!!! 

No comments: