Monday, October 13, 2014

Santa Zig Zag card

Hello fellow crafters and scrappers.
Hope to find you all doing well.
Sorry for the late post today and no post on Friday. Trying
to get ready for winter and the weather change. We worked
on our would pile this weekend again and I think that we finally
have enough for the winter. We will be getting some rain for
the next few days and colder weather. Just a few more things
to take care of.
My card for today is a zig zag card. It's the first one that I have
made. Not real happy with it but at least I know get how to make
this type of card.

This card is a technical card and if you would like a step
by step on how to make it there are several youtube tutorials
out there. Just type in zig zag card.
Hope you like my card better than I do...LOL....
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!


No comments: