Wednesday, October 15, 2014

For You Tag

Hello fellow crafters and scrappers.
Hope to find you all doing well. I'm sorry for the late
post today. I'm feeling a little under the weather. A stomach
bug. Hopefully it will only be a one day thing. Welcome
Fall!!!!.......LOL........
 
I have a couple of more tags to show you today.
While you take a look at the tags I'll fill you in on some new
things that I have been working on.

I don't think that I have shared with you that I now have
a Youtube channel. The channel is under the Paper Sewn
Visions name. I have already posted two videos.

I hope that you will subscribe to my channel. I will be video
taping all my hauls and tutorials. I will only be posting
the finished projects on my blog. I also have a giveaway
that is happening on my channel. The info is on the video.
Make sure that if you subscribe that you post a comment
that you are a subscriber to be eligible. Things are a changing
and so am I, but hopefully for the better. We'll see what happens.

I hope you like my tags. Until the next post Have A
Splendid Day!!!!!!

No comments: