Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dalmatian Puppies card

Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope to find you all doing well and staying safe. I know
that some areas in our country are to receive some crazy
weather. Here in our area we are climbing to the upper
eighties. Summer isn't over for us yet.
Here is another card that I made for Beths' challenge.
 
 
 I used red, white, and blue cardstock. The stamped image is
Stampin Up Fire Brigade collection. I embossed the chevron
with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stars are cut using a
punch on silver cardstock.
If you read my post yesterday you know that I talked about
our wood pile. I forgot to tell you that this one of the things
I help do on the weekends, If we don't get it all split and stacked
 on the weekend we work on it during the week. Well yesterday
I was out helping and I was getting after the dog so he would
not be picking up the bark and scatter it all over the yard when
my son took a swing with the axe, split the log and a piece flew
and hit me square on the shin. Boy did it hurt. It did split the
skin. I will see how it looks and feels later today. Might have
to go see the doctor. I hope not, but it hurts to walk. Crazy
isn't it? Oh well.
Hope you like my card until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

OUCH!!!!! O_O Don't you hate it when accidents like that happen?!!...Well, I hope it's better soon and it doesn't require any extra care...besides sitting down and not swinging an axe I mean! LOL...Oh Yeah, cute dalmatians too!!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Deb yes I do hate when crazy accidents happen. My leg does feel better and no visit to the doctors. Thankful that I didn't have to see a doctor. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs.