Monday, October 6, 2014

Masquerade ATC

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers.
Hope you all had a great weekend and that you were able
to participate in some of the National Card Day festivities.
I had my weekend full and did not get to join in on the fun.
Maybe next year.
Here is another first for me. I actually tried my hand at
making an Artist Trading Card. It took me about three
weeks to get it together. I would lay it out and look at it
would play with different ways of laying it out. It would
frustrate me and I would walk away from it. I finally got
it together because it needed to get in Beths package that
had to be mailed out. So there it is. Done.

I used red cardstock and the striped cardstock is from
My Minds Eye Santa Claus collection. Black lace is a
scrap that I had. The mask is Venetian Accents Spellbinders
die. I put Glossy Accents on the mask. The words are cut
out of magazines. The bling is Recollections.
I will have to try and make a couple more. Hope you like
my ATC. Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!


 

No comments: