Friday, September 26, 2014

Altered Blue Bucket

Good morning fellow crafters!
Loving the cooler temperature we are having these days.
Mid seventies work for me. Hope everyone is doing well
and enjoying the fall weather like I am.
Here is another bucket that I altered. I will be giving this
bucket to my friend that does some beautiful floral work.
This same friend and I will be doing a few shows together.
Once she does the floral work I will make sure to get some
photos of the finished product. 

I used Gesso to cover what was a red bucket with white
snowflakes. I used a sea sponge to dab on some blue
paint. I cut out the Bird image from the Kaiser Craft True
Romance Collection. Used Mod podge to adhere it to the
bucket. Cut out the floral stems with my Cricut using the
Potpourri Basket cartridge on white cardstock. I used ink
to give them a soft green color. The picture doesn't do it
justice. I like how it turned out. Hope you like it too. Kind
of a quick post today I know but I have so much to do
and I didn't want to skip a day blogging. I'll share some
of the other things I have been busy doing that are not
craft related soon.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!

 

No comments: