Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jack O' Lantern Card

 Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope you are all enjoying the weather. We are looking to
get some real needed rain. I hope that we do and that it is
enough to help with the wild fires that are still burning.
My card for today is a Halloween card of sorts. Below is
the inside of the card.
Yesterday I told you about working on my husbands
family tree and told you about the dilemma trying to
find out what tribe he belongs to. Well on the other
side of his family tree we found out that Daniel Boone
is his great, great, great, great, great  grandfather. Yes
thee Daniel Boone. That was neat to find out. This is
probably not all that exciting to you so I'll move on to
my card and what I used to make it. 

The image and sentiment are  Graphic 45 Place In Time
Collection. The image is placed on a simple mat from
Colorbok Rust shiny specialty paper. The maple leaves
were cut out with the Cricut and I used stickles on them.
The acorn is from my floral stash.
This was a quick and simple card. Hope you like it.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!
 
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges
 
Paperminutes:  Color of Autumn
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
HERE 

4 comments:

Heike said...

i like this autumn card. thanks for joining pm

xxx Heike

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Heike for stopping by to leave a comment.

Cara said...

This is so fun! Great image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Cara for stopping by to leave a comment.