Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blue Happy B-day Card and some news

Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope to find you all doing well and staying dry. It's been
a real wet day here. The rain started early yesterday morning
and continued late into the night. We really needed the rain
to help put out some of the wild firers that are still burning
around here. The rain should be tapering off today we'll see
if that really happens. Enough of the weather lets move on.
My card for today is another box card. This one was a special
order.

I'm not going to bore you with this box card and how it
was made. Instead I'm going to tell you about some thing
new that I'm doing. Well I decided to bite the bullet and
and jump on the video making wagon so to speak. I made 
my first haul video and posted it on Youtube.  I have been
putting this off because well I don't like to be in front of a
camera and I really hate my voice. My daughter and son have
been urging me to do videos but I kept making excuses. I
finally gave in. If you would like to check out my video it's
under Tuesday Morning Haul by PaperSewnVisions. 
This is one of the changes that I talked about in one of my
other posts. There will be more changes happening and
soon I will be able to talk about them. So stay tuned.
Hope you like my card. Until my next post Have A Splendid
Day!!!!! 

No comments: