Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thank a Firer Fighter

Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope to find you all doing well and creating. Sorry for the
late post but I got a little occupied and almost forgot. Todays
card I made for a youtube challenge that Beths Scrapbook Room
is hosting. The challenge is to make cards to thank the firer
fighters for all the work they do to keep everyone safe.

For this card I used Fire Brigade Stampin Up set (the helmet). I
embossed the silver cardstock with Spellbinders Harlequin
embossing folder. EK Success boot print stickers. The blue
mats are a Spellbinder die and a Cricut cut out. The thank you
stamp is so old that I have no idea who the maker is.
I know this is a quick post but I wanted to get it up before I got
into some heavy work and forgot again.
Hope you all like the card. Until my next post Have A
Splendid Day!!!! 

No comments: