Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn Box Card

Good morning fellow crafters!
Hope you are all doing well. I am keeping my days full
crafting and doing some preparation for winter especially
since today marks the first day of Fall.
I thought that it would be fitting to post my box card that
reminds me of fall because of the colors.

I  continue to add a tag to these cards. I know you are
probably getting tired of seeing these style of cards so instead
of talking about my card I will tell you about another project
I have been working on.
I have been trying to research my husbands family tree. He is
part Indian and he would like to know what tribe he belongs to.

Right now we are at a road block because his great, great, great,
great grandfather is registered as one tribe along with his son but
not the daughter which is the link to my husband and until we
know what tribe she is registered under we can't say what tribe
my husband belongs to. I spend my days researching and making
a lot of phone calls. Thankfully yesterday my husbands 4 great
grandfathers tribe agreed to help us. Now I have to gather all the
paperwork that we have and send them copies and they will be
able to get into other tribes records without needing an act of
congress like we do. So wish us luck.
I hope you enjoyed my story and that you like my card, until my
next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: