Thursday, September 11, 2014

Red Rose Box Card with a twist



Good Morning my fellow crafters.
Hope to find you all doing well and enjoying your day.
I have a full day ahead of me along with a full next week.
Things may be a changing around here again. Won't know
for sure until the 19th of September. Keep your fingers
crossed for me.
My box cards have taken a little twist which you'll get to see
and understand once you see the pictures below.

With a customer making a request that there be a place
where a little note can be put for the recipient I added a
pocket and a tag.

The tag is plain and blank for a special note to be written
on one side and on the other side is the red rose paper.
The pocket is attached and not removable.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed on
white cardstock, then I used embossing ink and black
embossing powder heat embossed. The red rose paper
was some scraps left from a valentine card many moons
ago. The black cardstock came from Big Lots in one of those
value packs. The flowers are Prima called Fabric Fancies in
Garnet and Opal. I really love how this card turned out. It
is my favorite for now.
Hope you like my card too. Thank you for stopping by.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 
Card entered in the following Challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania
Anything embossed
Through The Craft Room Door
Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesdays
How Does your Garden Grow

8 comments:

chrissie said...

This is beautiful and great colours to choose

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank You Chrissies for your kind words.

Anne Fenton said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Jannie said...

I love these cards, they are so wonderful for every occassion!

Thank you for joining us at the Anything Embossing challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Anne for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Jannie for stopping in to leave a comment.

Kimbo said...

What a beautiful box - I love he classic colours

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank you Kimbo for stopping in and leaving a comment.