Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Clean and Simple Christmas card

Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope everyone is doing well and creating a little. As you all
can see I am keeping myself busy creating.
I created a simple Christmas card. I am trying really hard to
use a lot of my scrap paper. I have a pretty big pile of scraps.
 
For this card I used a sentiment from the Dazzles Christmas
Greetings Sticker collection. The green branches were cut with
a Martha Stewart Punch. The Poinsettia not sure who the maker
is but I got these last year, and the cardstock well it's a scrap so
not sure what collection its from. If you really need to know
what collection the cardstock is from I'm sure I could try and
find it and let you know.  
I am having fun trying to use all my scraps. Playing around
trying different combinations that I would have never even
thought of trying.  
I have entered this card in the challenge/ challenges listed
at the end of this post.
I love how clean and simple this card is. Hope you like it too.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!!!
 
Challenges
Dream Valley Challenges
 
The Crafty Bloggers Network

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful Christmas Card.Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Thank You Marlene for your kind words.