Friday, September 19, 2014

Vintage Christmas card

Good morning fellow crafters.
Hope you are all doing well this Friday morning. We
made it to another weekend. Today I decided I would
share a simple Christmas card.
For this card I used Graphic 45 cardstock from the
Place In Time Collection. I cut out image from the
January page. I used some vintage lace from a stash
that I have. The foliage is punched out using the Martha
Stewart punch. The berries are from a stash of when I use
to do floral arrangements. 

The inside of the card I used more foliage and berries and
added a mat that I cut out with a Spellbinders die. I also used
the snow writer on the foliage to give it that snowy look.
I'm in love with this card.  I hope all of you like it as much
as I do.
Until my next post Have A Splendid Day!!!!!
 

No comments: