Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby Boy Mini

Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and made some time
to create.
I did a little creating in the kitchen this weekend. I helped my
husband make five summer sausages. I also made some zucchini
bread. Some may say that my kitchen crafting is not crafting
but I say it is. LOL. I did get a little time in my crafting corner too.
 
Sorry that this post is a little picture heavy, but I just had to
let you see every page of this mini.

I used a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock to create the base of
the mini. Some of the cardstock may look familiar as they
are scraps from other projects.

I created pockets, tags and photo mats with scraps.

The dinosaur border is an EK Success punch.
Yes the mini is a little plain but I didn't want to over
embellish it.  If that actually can be done ( over
embellishing) The mini is for a boy and not a frilly
kind of a girl


Well if you made it this far you've seen all the pages in
my mini. Hope you like my mini. Until my next post
Have A Splendid Day!

No comments: