Monday, September 22, 2014

A Tag Fail


Hello fellow crafters!
Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend seemed
to filled with many fails. Oh where do I begin.
I did some canning and not all my jars sealed so extra work
had to be done to save all the hard work already done. Did
that make any sense? It does to me. Can you tell my brain
is mush?
I did some crafting. This tag was one of the projects. I had
a vision of what I wanted it to look like. You know me I
try and use every scrap left from other projects.

Well it didn't turn out like I had envisioned. I won't toss
it. Maybe some time down the road a bolt of lightening
will hit me and I will do something else to it to make the
tag beautiful.

The cardstock is Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Collection.
I used some Gesso to tone it down. I added some Glossy
accents to the gingerbread man and some of the candies.
I made the boarder with a punch out of paper bag. The
sentiment came from the collection I just cut out a mat
to match.
I wasn't going to post this tag but decided that I would
just so that everyone understands that crafters and artists
some times have fails. We are not perfect. Life is lessons
either we make the best of them or we continue to make them
over and over. I choose to learn from them.
Sorry for the late post today. Have A Splendid Day!!!


No comments: