Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Snowman box card

Good morning fellow crafters!
Well it's hump day just a couple of more days and we
make it to another weekend. Can you believe that we
are half way through this month? It soon will be getting
cold outside. So here is my Snowman box card to remind
everyone what may be coming our way soon.

I have started to add a pocket to all my box cards so
that a tag will fit in it and the person who gives this card
to someone can add some special words to the recipient.

The tag has a blank writing area and on the opposite side
is coordinating cardstock.
The Snowman came from a stash that I bought at a garage
sale. The Snowflakes were left over from other projects.
I used some snow writers on the swirl cardstock that was cut
out with my Cricut. This isn't one of my favorite cards. I was
trying to create a winter wonderland and this is as good as it
gets. Thank you for stopping by. Until my next post Have A
Splendid Day!!!!! 

No comments: