Saturday, September 6, 2014

Its Your Birthday


Good Morning fellow crafters!
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and finding some
time to do a little crafting. I'm not sure what I will be doing.
No real plans for today. Maybe I'll get a little crafting time
in.
Ok let me get to my box card. Pictured in the header is a
birthday box card. Below is what the outside of the card
looks like.
 
The balloons were cut out with my Scan N Cut. The
balloon is an image that is preloaded on the machine.
The sentiment is stamped on another preloaded image
that I cut out in two different sizes to create a mat. The
swirls is actually cut with a die from Spellbinders. The
die is called Venetian Accents a shapeabilities die.
 
The die is really a Masquerade mask and instead of cutting
the whole mask I used scraps and cut the swirls that are
at the corner of the mask. I thought that they looked like
party streamers. I love how they look on this card.
Below is a picture of the Spellbinders Die set named Venetian
Accents.
I hope you like the card. Until my next post Have A
Splendid Day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: